- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr Jeffrey Beck has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr Jeffrey Beck has the following 17 expertise
- Cervical Epidural Steroid Injections
- Cervical Medial Branch Blocks
- Cervical Selective Nerve Root Blocks
- Cervical Spine Radiofrequency Ablation
- Emg (electromyography)
- Lumbar Discography
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injections
- Lumbar Facet Joint Injections
- Lumbar Medial Branch Blocks
- Lumbar Selective Nerve Root Blocks
- Lumbar Spine Radiofrequency Ablation
- Nerve Conduction Study
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Implantation
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Trials
- Thoracic Epidural Steroid Injections
- Trigger Point Injections
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Dr Jeffrey Beck Accepts the Following Insurance
- 907 W 2nd Street Bloomington , IN 47403
More about Dr Jeffrey Beck
Dr. Jeffrey Beck is a Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Doctor, serving the Bloomington area for more than 4 years. Dr. Beck is experienced in Spinal Injections, Nerve Root Blocks and Epidural Steroid Injections. He is also a professional member of the Indiana State Med. Association, the North American Spine Society and the International Spinal Injection Society.