Dr. Jeff Carr Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jeff Carr?

Most caring Doctor I ever had

Posted on July 20th, 2011

I was only 21 yrs. old when I was referred to Dr. Jeffrey Carr. I remained has his regular patient for many years.Not only is he a dedicated doctor but he really cares about every aspect of his patients. Dr. Carr treated me for many things, especially keeping a good eye on my heart. At 21 to date I have a history of atrial tachycardia and several other medical problems.He had me admitted to the Putnam Hospital Center and I was scared. His caring and kind ways made all the difference.I recommend him to anyone. He is a most outstanding doctor.

COPD