Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeff B Chapa
Dr. Jeff B Chapa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with another office in Cleveland, OH. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Chapa is affiliated with Uh Cleveland Medical Center and Cleveland Clinic Childrens Hospital For Rehabilitation. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeff B Chapa has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jeff B Chapa has the following 6 expertise
- Genetic Counseling
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
Dr. Jeff B Chapa is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
We went to a maternal/fetal dr with much more experience than Chapa, who did not give us much hope in saving our pregnancy. We went to Dr. Chapa for a second opinion- he was aggressive in treatment, and when it was found through much more testing that really nothing more could be done, he has been proactive in finding a diagnosis post-pregnancy (so we have this information next time). He did not rely on just himself, but also networked experienced radiographers, neonatologists, a midwife/counselor, and genetic counselor. Although the outcome was the same as what the first doctor had predicted, at least we are now assured that everything possible was done to try and save our baby. We will go to him next pregnancy.
Dr. Chapa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Hospital Health System
Dr. Jeff B Chapa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeff B Chapa in this video.
Dr. Jeff B Chapa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.