Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeff T Cooper has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Jeff T Cooper has the following 7 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Jeff T Cooper has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 25
As everyones expectation of excellent can differ from patient to patient, But if you need a great urologist who is not only a good communicator, but his staff does as well. Other than the pain from a complicated kidney stone removal and having a stent (It sucked!) inserted and removed at a later date was smooth and flawless. Dr. Cooper has a good sense of humor And keeps things light. Again, your expectations and mine may differ, but he was a perfect fit for my medical needs.
I have a lot of doctors of different disciplines (GP, Heart, Nero, Ortho) and Doc Cooper ranks among the best! A person of my age with a few things going on needs a doctor who thinks out of the box and Doc Cooper does. I also need one who treats me with respect and Im comfortable with Doc Coop, I like his easy manner. Don't let his time in practice fool you he's knowledgeable and will take great care of you..
19 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Jeff T Cooper accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Access PPO
- Omni PPO
- Options Federal
- Options PPO
- Overlake Employees
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeff T Cooper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Renton, WA.