Dr. Jeff T Cooper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeff T Cooper?

Super and one of a kind

Doc Cooper has treated me for about 10 years...he has helped me with my annual kidney stone issues. He has always been attinative, thoughtful and very professional. I would not go anywhere else and have recommended him to anyone and everyone who needs his services man or female.

Vasectomy- quick and efficient

Very good care. I don't like doctors but he was ok. Made the procedure painless and quick. (Vasectomy)

Friendly yet responsible Urologist

As everyones expectation of excellent can differ from patient to patient, But if you need a great urologist who is not only a good communicator, but his staff does as well. Other than the pain from a complicated kidney stone removal and having a stent (It sucked!) inserted and removed at a later date was smooth and flawless. Dr. Cooper has a good sense of humor And keeps things light. Again, your expectations and mine may differ, but he was a perfect fit for my medical needs.

Outstanding!

I have a lot of doctors of different disciplines (GP, Heart, Nero, Ortho) and Doc Cooper ranks among the best! A person of my age with a few things going on needs a doctor who thinks out of the box and Doc Cooper does. I also need one who treats me with respect and Im comfortable with Doc Coop, I like his easy manner. Don't let his time in practice fool you he's knowledgeable and will take great care of you..

Dr. Cooper elected to provide no post-operative consultation. Should have at least given me the courtesy of telling me something. Poor.

Dr Cooper and his staff are great. Never a wait. Blood drawn painlessly! A plus for me! And he always takes time for all of my questions and never makes me feel rushed. When I brought a family member with me for support Dr Cooper was kind and caring.