Dr. Jeff D Ethridge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeff D Ethridge?

Back in Private Practice

As the others said he is fantastic, he listens, he cares and he does not shrug you off. He was my doctor for many years till he became a hospitalist, after some years as that he opened his new practice. For those looking for him, he has a private practice at 2795 Bulverde Rd, Bulverde, TX 78163 (830) 980-1714. I hope this helps for those who are looking for him

excellent dr.

HE SAVED MY LIFE

I have been seeing Dr. Jeff Ethrigde for many years and he is so wonderful. He had saved my life when the hospital sent me home I had called him and told him of the pains I had and he recommended me to see him that same day. I did. He said I needed my gallbladder taken out right away and sent me to a hospital that he most recommends without him I would have gotten home and probably had died! He also pin-pointed, that I do have diabetes when other docs told me that I didn't. Now I am living healthy. THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE :) We are truely going to miss you! If you open another practice I WILL follow PLEASE LET ME KNOW....without him who else can help fix me? He is the only doctor that will spend his time and give his all to help.......

Dr Ethridge is a very excellent doctor he takes his time with patients.I seen him for the past 2 years an half im very pleased the way he works with people. Dr Ethridge thank you for your care.Is sad to him go .

Wonderful Doctor

I became aware of Dr. Ethridge from my grandmother. This was her primary care doctor. I was so impressed with this doctor I made him my primary doctor. He is very kind and considerate of his patients and if you have questions he will answer in terms you can understand. I recommend him for any patient.

Dr. Jeff D Ethridge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.