Dr. Jeffrey A Hale Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey A Hale?

thanks for screwing me over

Go in for an xray on my wrist. He says it's not broke. It's just a sprain. 5 months later I can barley use my hand and wrist. So I go to little rock and they read the same xray "Dr. Hale" read and found the break. So I underwent a serious wrist surgery and now it's a waiting game to see if the surgery will even work. But nonetheless I am 23, have terrible arthritis in my wrist, will probably lose most movement and strength in it. Which sucks because I'm a gym rat and love to play pick up games. Thanks Dr. Hale, you really do a good job at what you do!

Metastatic Melanoma