Dr. Jeff M Livingston Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jeff M Livingston?

passion juarez

I been with dr.livingston since 2010 and I been wit him since then I wouldn't go to any other dr...

Amazing Dr.!

My husband and I love Dr. Livingston! He is great at answering all of our questions as well as calming any worries or concerns I may have.

Patient

Great doctor helped me with my 1st pregnancy and now that I am pregnant again I knew he would deliver my 2nd child.

Great Doctor!

Patient of Dr. Livingston since 2007.

Have to start off saying that 5 stars ISN'T ENOUGH! Since this is my fourth baby Dr. Livingston has seen me through, I just need to take the time to thank him! From my first pregnancy him answering EVERY question/ concern, to the last just visiting with me cause we know what to expect. Couldn't have asked for any better experiences over the last 9 years with him, and will continue to send everyone I know his way!

Very good Doctor.

Excellent doctor. I'm from Puerto Rico and anyone who asks me for ginecologo recommend him. Very attentive and dedicated to his work.

Dr Livingston is great! Very personable! He is also very knowledgable about what he does!

Great Doctor!

This is my first pregnancy and very glad I chose this office and couldn't be any happier with Dr. Livingston by my side! He is there for all my visits and makes me feel really comfortable with this pregnancy and is patient answering all my questions with no problem. He is awesome! Totally will pick him again in the future. I very much recommend him to all the ladies out there looking for an ob/gyn.

Loving this place!

First pregnancy and already loving this place! All my visits always have something important to let me know during every month of my pregnancy. dr.livingston has been here to answer my millions of questions.. My partner tells me he loves coming here we get out check ups and the always come out positive! I do recommend every woman coming to macarthur ob/gyn you will get the support and help you need!

Awesome doctor!

Love this doctor! Has done a great job helping me with my pregnancy! Totally recommend by me to every woman who checks his page.

He is very patient and helpful

Dr Livingston and his staff are very nice and helpful. Dr Livingston is very patient with my tons of questions. My husband and I are very happy to have him helping us to go through this tough process for the first time.

I would highly recommend Dr. Jeff Livingston

My experience with Dr. Livingston has been excellent.I found him based on reviews when I found out I was pregnant. I had recently moved to the area and didn't have an OB here.He is very quick to follow up and very informative.I have had a very wonderful experience with his staff. I would recommend him to anyone.