Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeff R Mason has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jeff R Mason has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Dr. Jeff R Mason has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeff R Mason is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Mason is professional and polite, but doesn't leave you with a warm fuzzy feeling. He didn't offer much information regarding my surgery options, so I did my research on Dr. Mason (including reading reviews posted online about him) and on the type of surgery I was getting and prepared a list of questions to ask him at my pre-op appointment. He wasn't offended or rude when I presented him with my questions, he was in fact very helpful and gave detailed answers. My advice is to educate yourself before going into any important medical appointment and take initiative by asking the questions. After doing this, I went into my surgery with confidence in Dr. Mason. And thus far I am very pleased with his work. I don't want a friend performing surgery on me, I want a doctor I trust. I hope this review helps.
No follow-up call following surgery. Billing clerk would not assist with Medicare billing code problems prior to surgery. Dr. Mason said he would get paid and seemed unconcerned that his billing clerk gruffly told the patient that it was the patient's problem and why was her bothering her. For 3 straight days, NO ONE was willing to help the patient refill pain medication, and with holidays approaching, he had to see a different doctor to finally get help.
dr. mason was a great doctor, I had knee surgery at the everett clinic and it was not healing right with a ton of scar tissue. the everett clinic would not do anything about the scar tissue until a full 12 months had passed. my knee was obviousely bent and could go straight so Dr. Jeff Mason had a MRI done to see how much scar tissue was there and then proceeded to remove it for me. I was in and out with in about 4 hours. home bound and feeling tons better, he or some of his nurses would call periodiacally to check up on me,they always listen to what i had say. I would defiently RECOMMED Dr. Mason to anyone who need surgery.
30 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1988
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Jeff R Mason accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEverett Bone & Joint Center, 1100 Pacific Ave Ste 100, Everett, WA
Dr. Jeff R Mason is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Everett, WA.