Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeff T Moise has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jeff T Moise has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Jeff T Moise is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
The doctor is amazing, the nurses are great, but the staff/front desk receptionists are horrible. They ALWAYS have an attitude. They never call me with my test results, no matter how urgent it is. I have also never received a call from the doctor after the staff has supposedly passed on an urgent message to her. I'm very close to switching doctors, I just keep (naively) hoping the staff gets better each time since Dr. Moise is so great. Also, sensitive test results tend to get sent to the portal, where I can see them, before anyone is able to explain them to me. Then when I call, they tell me they need the doctors permission to release them and I don't end up getting a response until I've called for 2-3 days in a row. It's kind of ridiculous...
Some appointments were better than others. But on three separate occasions I wanted over an hour. There were two instances I waited three hours, and another time four!! I don't it's so much the doctor's fault as it is the office staff. I think they completely forgot about me, though I signed in. They also put me for an appointment with an out of network doctor in the office, and now I'm stuck with this necessary out of network bill. The aventura office is better than the Miami Beach office. However, I will never recommend this office. I've had too many bad experiences.
Dr. Moise is the best OB ever she had a great attitude even though I was not her patient and asked that she deliver my baby during my induction due to the fact that my doctor was on vacation !! She was very patient and professional I would recommend her to anyone !! Thank you Dr. Moise for making my delivery a great experience !!
Dr. Moise is a wonderful O.B. she deliver all four of my babies with no problem. And the reason why I keep going back to her was my very first visit she did not know me but she treated me like one of her own patient. Mind you I was eight months pregnant there some doctor that would not even look at you and she took her chance with me and my baby girl that was born healthy. Sam and I kept going back so she can deliver the last 3 babies and I live in Fort Lauderdale so that should let you know how good of a doctor she is. She intelligent,professional and awesome Dr.Moise is a 10 in my eyes Thank You Very Much.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
19 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Jeff T Moise accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMount Sinai Medical Center, 4300 Alton Rd, Miami Beach, FL
Dr. Jeff T Moise is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami Beach, FL.