Dr. Jeff I Monkash Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Jeff I Monkash?

Worst & Most Insulting Doctor Ever

He is a terrible, insulting and arrogant man who insulted and belittled my 64 year old mother to tears because she has a very slight accent. He called me while she was in his office yelling at the top of his lungs, "WHY IS YOUR MOTHER EVEN HERE!!" When it was actually a doctor in the hospital he is affiliated with who told her to go see him. When I tried to stop his tirade against my mother he yelled, "DON'T INTERRUPT ME." And when he was done yelling how she was wasting his precious time and I tried to explain why Mother was seeing him, he had the gall to talk over and interrupt me! I would suggest seeing him if you want to be insulted and treated like an animal. Jeff Monkash is a monster who is nasty to even nice old mothers!