Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeff J Pan has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
is very professional, knowledgeable, and a caring physician. He takes time to explain options available and does not make you feel like he is in a hurry to move on to his next patient. The staff is very pleasant and efficient. My overall experience has been very good, and I would definitely recommend this practice to anyone looking for an urologist
I think that Dr. Pan appears to be a good doctor with good knowledge of his field but he may not be up to date in recent years because the procedures he recommends are often listed as not the latest by very reputable MD web sites. Some of his staff speaks broken English and they are very confused, lose papers, and seem to lack the space to handle so many patients in a day. If he had a better staff I think patients would have more confidence in his care.
I should've known that getting an appointment a day after calling was a sign. This office was the most horrifying office of all time. I felt like i was on an episode of hoarders and the staff was so dysfunctional,rude and unorganized, doing people's vitals in the waiting room. To top it all off they require you take a picture in the waiting area infront of everyone. Isn't that the whole point of asking for my license which they did!!! Not sure what hipaa regulations they obide by.
Dr. Pan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Taipei Medical University
Graduated in 1979
St Agnes Hospital Baltimore
Dr. Jeff J Pan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJeff Js Pan Md Pc, 6408 Seven Corners Pl Ste L, Falls Church, VA
Dr. Jeff J Pan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falls Church, VA.