Dr. Jeff R Pavell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeff R Pavell?

He is late because he takes time with everyone. He is worth the wait.

too long to wait

I saw Dr. Pavell for many years, at the beginning of his career the wait was not too bad. But as time went on his waiting time was up to 3 hours for less than a ten minute visit. The doctor himself is good and caring but by the time I left the practice he didn't seem to care. When I told him I had a problem with my bill he told me next visit we will discuss it. At that point I got a copy of my records and left. The office manager is a nasty person and Tracy in billing has no clue what's going on. Dr. Pavell is good with his injections but overall the whole package is not worth it

wait time is unacceptible

Today was the third time that I waited over two hours to see Dr. Pavell. I like him personally and I think he is a fine Dr. but he needs to understand that his patients time is as valuable as his. Today I walked out after waiting an hour and a half. I will not go back.

Great doctor

Dr Pavell is a phenomenal doctor. His wealth of expertise and unwavering concern about his patients' divergent and complex medical problems merits national recognition.After ten years of successful treatment in diagnosing and healingmy injuries, words do not suffice to express my wholehearted confidence and gratitude to Dr Pavell.

Excellent and caring professional. Great bedside manner. Really cares about the patient and he is a real professional. I would bring my children to him if they were sick. That says it all.

I saw this doctor for an initial evaluation. After almost an hour wait, he took a brief history and left. I said I had questions and was told he would call me. After two weeks and multiple requests, he called. I missed the call but called back within minutes. He has yet to call back. This doctor also claims to give complimentary medical services such as accupuncture and injections but is rarely available. I have "asked around" and have been told he has a poor reputation.

Dr. Jeff R Pavell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nanuet, NY.