Dr. Jeff R Peterson Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jeff R Peterson?

Great Doctor!

I've been seeing Dr. Peterson for about 15 years. He's caring, knowledgeable, friendly, and has a very good rapport with patients. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. Excellent Rheumatologist!

Without a doubt Doc Jeff IS the BEST Dr. EVER !!! All inclusive so called (Bedside manner,personable,genuine interest ,stays the course in your app. time and u dont have to wait all day to get in !! YEA Jeff...go get em !!?

Awesome Doctor and staff

I got in to the room in just a few minutes and I was a little early too so I was done just after my appointment time. Dr. Peterson is so nice and caring. Even though I wasn't with him much he made me feel like I had his attention and I felt like all my questions were answered. The staff is awesome and just as great as the doctor. They explained everything and introduced me around to the lab etc. Great all around team.

Right balance of empathy and solution/action-orientation. Great experience.

Dr Peterson is THE BEST rheumo I've had!

Dr Peterson is kind and compassionate AND has gotten my RA totally under control. I feel good most of the time since I have been going to him. Questions are always answered in a way I understand. I feel safe entrusting my healthcare to Dr Peterson! In fact, I moved 30 miles away but commute to stay with him rather than change to a new rheumo!DR PETERSON ROCKS!

confrontational and closed minded

Not great for FM patients, in my opinion. He seems to have his mind made up without asking good follow up questions when I tell him about a problem I'm having. Hard to talk to, at least for me, anyway. I think he's probably great for other things, like RA, but I'm not happy and I'm always uncomfortable during my visits. I don't want to feel stigmatized.

One of the best doctor

He is one of the best doctor. I suffered back pain for long time and after taking his medicine I have no pain. He always takes time and understand patient's problem.Moreover he has a very positive attitude which gives you confidence.

One of the Best Doctors I know!

Doctor always caring, well versed in my care and history. Willing to challenge insurance company so I can get the best medications for my disorder. It is a pleasure to see him and he is always right on with diagnosis. Thank you Dr. Jeff Peterson.

Dr. Jeff R Peterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.