Dr. Jeff C Reinhardt Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jeff C Reinhardt?

I am a 70 year old woman and I LOVE this Doctor!! When I moved to Gainesville, GA. I was a 50 yr old who had many female issues, Dr. Reinhardt took me as a patient fixed me up , then took my daughter and 2 nieces as patients they love him for all he did for them as well. How sad I felt when Today I found out he had moved to IN. He was OUR doctor, and truly will be missed here in North Ga.I know no other GYN will ever say to me get on out of here "Sunshine" you're to healthy to be in here..and nor will one walk into the room and say oh, finally, My non-compliant patient :) lol Best wishes Dr. R. you are always gonna be #1 where ever you are . , Joyce Allison

Terrible experience

Dr. Reinhardt literally made me sob this afternoon. I've never felt so completely judged and disrespected by a physician. I'm a pregnant women who has experienced multiple miscarriages. He literally told me horror stories today about other pregnant women who had taken certain common medications while pregnant. It was terrible. His bedside manner is disgusting. I've seen may docs within this practice over the last 3 years and because of his behavior today, I'll never return to them.

Awesome!

Staff and Dr was so kind and informative.

Best OB/GYN EVER!

Dr. Reinhardt is an excellent physician!!! As a fellow health practitioner, I look for very specific qualities and expertise in my selection of providers. Dr. Reinhardt not only meet these specifications, but exceeded them!!! He is a very straightforward, knowledgeable, and comforting provider. He is always willing to share his knowledge with you so that you are aware of all aspects of your situation. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs obstetrics and gynecologic care!

Best Doctor Ever!!!

The Best Doctor Ever!!!

If there was a perfect such a title of being the best doctor in the world that title would go to Dr. Reinhardt. He is an all around great doctor. Experienced, wonderful personality, very educated, bedside friendly...just wonderful.

Thank goodness!

I moved to this area 3 years ago and left behind an OB/GYN that I had been seeing for 14 years, who I just adored. I was so nervous about finding another doctor, and after getting Dr. Reinhardt's name from a friend finally made an appointment. He made me feel so at ease and I immediately relaxed and by the end of the appointment, I felt like he really cared about me and my problems,and I felt so foolish for being nervous to have waited 3 years. I have recommended him to several of my friends and hope that I never have to find another OB/GYN, he is just great!

Excellent doc

Bedside manners like nobody i have ever been to. Excellent caring demeanor. Makes you feel comfortable and spends time thoroughly answering questions. Never acts like he is rushed. Or makes you feel you cant ask questions. Very personable. Highly recommend.

The Best...Kind, Caring, Compassionate

Dr. Reinhardt delivered my first child and was so kind, caring, and compassionate throughout the whole experience. I've been seeing him since for annual check-ups. I'm always so impressed by his thorough responses to my questions. He cares about his patients genuinely.

Best Doctor I've EVER Seen

Dr. Reinhardt is by far the best doctor I've ever seen for any reason. I wish I could see him for everything. Until I just happened upon seeing him after a cancellation with another doctor, I had never been to a doctor's visit where I didn't feel rushed and hurried to ask my questions then get out the door. I have seen him several times and have never felt like just a dollar sign. During my last visit, I even started to feel guilty that he was taking so much time with me. From the beginning, he took my concerns seriously and moved immediately to testing rather than "just seeing what happens over time." I really wish I had found him earlier. I will never see another OBGYN.

He is the best doctor ever! I would recommend him to any female. I feel very comfortable with him.

What a great doctor!

6 years ago I moved and had to get a new OB/GYN and after having a bad experience in the past, I was so nervous about my first visit with Dr. Reinhardt. He immediately made me feel at ease and I have been seeing him ever since. After helping me get past some difficulty getting pregnant, I saw him for every visit during my high-risk pregnancy. 3 weeks ago today, he delivered my precious baby girl, after having spent 2 weeks in the hospital with pre-eclampsia. Throughout this time, he repeatedly took his time and helped me and my husband understand what was happening. He was so professional and caring, I felt like I was his only patient. It is a shame that all doctors aren't more like him, I will never see another OB/GYN and have told all of my friends to make him their doctor.