Dr. Jeff S Silber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeff S Silber?

DR. SILBER IS CARING, PATIENT, INFORMATIVE AND EASY TO TALK WITH. FELT VERY AT EASE WITH HIM. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM IN A HEART BEAT!!

patient

Is was an awesome experience. He completely cured me and changed my life. You should go to him with complete confidence. Love him.

former patient

I met Dr. Silver. Seemed pleasant but he spent exactly 2 minutes with me. Said I needed a big invasive surgery. I was upset. He was uncaring. I never got a chance to ask any questions. He said let him know and walked out. Uncaring! Its just a business to him. Avoid this surgeon at all costs

Physician

He was fantastic, diagnosed my problem and then I tried different non-operative treatments which only helped a little. He then performed surgery on me and changed my life forever. Amazing. One of the best doctors Iv'e ever been to. I now refer everyone I can to him.