Dr. Jeff Ye Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jeff Ye?

Best Doc I ever met

Posted on June 12th, 2012

I moved down to Winchester from New York and has been trying to find a good doc who can take care of my complicated medical problems. I finally found Dr. Ye, who is the best doc I ever met. He is doc who is able to solve your medical problems. I felt that the care provided in this clinic is way above average even to the standard of New York city.

Rudest doctor ever

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

Came in my room didnt speak one word to me just went to his computer, turned around and told me I'm MORBIDLY OBESE and sent me to his nurse to schedule testing. Started meds on a friday afternoon for tests only to be called one hour before my test to say it had been canceled so he could have a LONGER lunch. That was the WORST experience I've ever had at a doctor. I refused to return to his office for anything! I hope he runs into a physician that treats him the way he treats his patients!

Doctor's Response

I do not believe that this patient had ever been in my clinic. do not trust anonymous comments

Hi im Lisa Inoubli

Posted on March 8th, 2011

Dr Ye is a very good doctor and i appreciate him alot

Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 22nd, 2010

Dr. Ye is a fantastic doctor. He listens, he let me know that he wouldfigure out my medical problems and get them solved. I appreciate what he has done for me so far, and is continuing to do help me get better.

Appointments

Posted on November 1st, 2010

Called to make appointment as advertised in the phone book (Same day appointment) the only appointment you get same day is to fill out paper work and not even see the doctor. Plus a charge of $125...So far I'm not impressed with the practice.

Doctor's Response

We only charge after patient's visit. There is no charge for filling out paper. The new patients usually are seen on same day if it is requested.

Posted on September 18th, 2010

I am so very appreciative of Dr.Jeff Ye and his friendly and very knowledgeable staff. Upon having an initial visit, i felt very secure in the care and attention to patient care that i was given. I can say honestly that i am very glad that i was directed to his practice. I will tell anyone who listens that if no.1 service and attention to detail and the patient is what you acquire, then this is the doctor of internal medicine to choose. And knowing that they are consistent with checking on me and my health constantly is a blessing to me.

MS

Posted on December 23rd, 2009

Excellent physician, very friendly, intelligent and thorough.

Posted on February 1st, 2016