Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeff Yuan
Dr. Jeff Yuan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Yuan is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center Kenosha, Aurora West Allis Medical Center and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeff Yuan has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Yuan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Institute
Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
Aurora Medical Center in Grafton
10 Years Experience
University of Virginia
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Jeff Yuan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBrooke King MD, 3070 N 51st St, Milwaukee, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeff Yuan in this video.
Dr. Jeff Yuan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.