I had a knee replacement 3 years ago by Dr. Zhao at Pine Creek Medical Center. When I came out of surgery I had an infection which Dr. Zhao said was normally found in the intestinal tract. I got this infection during surgery. I was not happy with the procedure Dr. Zhao wanted to do, so I got a second opinion. Dr. Umar Burney saved my leg. If I had continued with Dr. Zhao ‘s plan to treat the infection, I would surely have lost my leg. I am still dealing with the work that had to be done to my knee!

Awful experience!!! Don't waste your time or money!

Doctor seemed VERY arrogant, not a pleasant experience at all! Needless to say, overbilled for service for absolutely nothing, as well as insurance being billing by yet another provider that I never even consented to, and then, you guessed it...I got stuck with the bill!!! Not a happy camper! Save your time and go to UTSW from the get go!

Dr. Zhao is a great dr he explained everything very well and worked with me and my schedule.

Great doctor. He spends a lot of time with me and does not use difficult medical terminology that is hard to understand. Thumbs up! And great and clean and modern office!

Dr. Jeff X Zhao is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sunnyvale, TX.