Dr. Jeffeory White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffeory White?

Great pediatrician

Posted on May 21st, 2015

Dr white has been seeing my kids for 8 years. He always spends time explaining things and making sure I understand. I will always use this office

The best Dr around!

Posted on May 26th, 2013

The best Dr. in NW GA. He will let you know how it is, the truth and one should listen. He has the experience and that in itself is the best accreditation to have. He was my pediatrician as well.

My daughter loved Dr. White and so did we.

Posted on June 11th, 2010

My daughter Emily was afraid and suspicious of EVERYONE, but she took to Dr. White like a duck to water. He has a great sense of humor, is caring, quick with a smile. Ready to give up his day off for a bead in the nose and unflappable. Which calms a mom's frayed nerves. He always found the problem quickly and correctly and Emily always felt better, after seeing Dr. White. I am sorry that she has become a young lady now and has out grown her old friend, but one thing I am positive of, she has never forgotten him.

Posted on October 19th, 2017