Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jefferey E Michaelson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
Dr. Michaelson did a wonderful job on my rotator cuff surgery (most recently) and a SLAP repair (a few years ago). He patiently answers all of my questions. He thoughtfully and logically reaches a diagnosis. My visits are never rushed. Getting an appointment with him is difficult. I guess when you're that good, everyone wants you. I would very highly recommend him to anyone who needs orthopedic surgery. He loves what he does and it shows!
23 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Sinai Grace Hospital
Dr. Jefferey E Michaelson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Core Institute, 22250 Providence Dr Ste 401, Southfield, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jefferey E Michaelson in this video.
Dr. Jefferey E Michaelson is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Southfield, MI.