Dr. Jefferson A Bastidas Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jefferson A Bastidas?

AWESOME SURGEON

What Shiela O fails to realize is that in order for a doctor to talk to her about her 23 yr. old daughter she would have to be on the HIPPA form, which apparently she wasn't therefore Dr. Bastidas is being faulted for complying with the law. He is an awesome surgeon and would recommend him to anyone having a surgery, especially if you have cancer.

Terrific Surgeon---good man

I could not have asked for a better surgeon---he went out of his way to take care of me---even coming to my home and leaving a perscription after I was released from the hospital. His after care was excellent--even when we ran into some complications. I always felt confident in his abilities and his general demeanor.

RN

Excellent MD however relates to the nursing staff very demeaning and insulting. Total lack of professionalism for the nurses that carefully care for his patients.

Patient

Dr. Bastidas is a brilliant surgeon. I can't say enough about him and his staff. Being diagnosed with cancer is such a dreadful experience but when you have a doctor that is knowledgeable, caring and available when you need him it makes it much easier. Even though Dr. Bastidas was out-of-network for my insurance he and his staff worked out a reasonable financial arrangement that helped minimize my out of pocket expense. It was well worth the cost to have a cutting edge doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Bastidas.

Klatskin Tumor

Dr Bastidas is an exceptional surgeon who removed my Klatskin Tumor in Dec 2007. Resection surgery was successful with negative margins achieved. Through my surgery and recovery, my wife and I had complete confidence in Dr Bastidas. He kept us well informed each step of the way and is a kind and caring human being. I HIGHLY recommend Dr Bastidas!