- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jefferson K Kilpatrick has 3 locations
Dr. Jefferson K Kilpatrick has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jefferson K Kilpatrick has the following 6 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Hair Restoration
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Jefferson K Kilpatrick Accepts the Following Insurance
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Jefferson K Kilpatrick
Jefferson K. Kilpatrick, MD is a Plastic Surgeon serving the Pinehurst area for more than 15 years. Dr. Kilpatrick is experienced in Cosmetic Surgery, Treatment of the Aging Face, Nasal Surgery (Rhinoplasty), Eyelid Surgery and Face Lift. He is also a professional member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology, the American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION: American Academy of Otolaryngology American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery American Medical Association Fellow, American College of Surgeons AWARDS: Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012 Fellow (FAAO-HNS)- American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Fellow (FACS)- American College of Surgeons SPECIAL EXPERTISE: Nasal Surgery (Rhinoplasty) Eyelid Surgery Face Lift Skin Cancer Surgery Endoscopic Brow Lift Otoplasty Lip Lift Botox Fillers Injections Skin Resurfacing Microneedling Cervical Liposuction General Skin Care Chemical Peels Breast Augmentation, Lift, & Reduction Combined "after pregnancy" Surgery Abdominoplasty (Abdominal Surgery) Liposculpture Brachioplasty (Arm Surgery) Anterior Cervicoplasty Laser Resurfacing Facial Implants Post Bariatric Surgery