Dr. Jeffery T Berdan Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeffery T Berdan?

horrible experiance!

dr berdan is one of the worst care doctor i have ever net with. he sent me to therapy right after a severe back injury. and just kept telling me your gonna be fine not an xray mri nothing but his own opinion sbout my injury.. so i decide to see a different doctor who immediatly knew where to start very professional. told me i should have nver been sent to therapy with a back injury, well my overall review would to not recommand this doctor to anyone that cares for themselves!!! trust me its bad reatment its a joke. he iswhat you call a QUACK doctor..

Dr. Berdan shows sincere concern for his patients. He is friendly and approachable. He was very helpful in assisting me with accessing the recommended treatments. He explains things well and does so in understandable language. Plus, he has a great sense of humor :)

Bad Dr.