Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffery E Chapman has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I wish there was a way to rate "no stars," or even negative stars... this guy deserves it. We took our 3-year old to the ER and Dr. Chapman was our attending physician. He had absolutely no bedside manner. You'd expect him to check on his patient at least once over the course of a 9-hour hospital stay. Nope, he didn't. In fact, I listened to him talk to his mother on his cell phone, while we waited, and waited, and waited (I'd feel differently if the hospital was swamped... but it wasn't). You'd expect a doctor to let you know about test results and what they mean. Nope. Not even for the CT scan that we had to subject our daughter to on his recommendation. You'd expect some sort of diagnosis/recommendation as to treating the ailment that brought you in. Nope. I cannot reiterate enough how terrible this doctor is. I wouldn't wish him on my worst enemy.
Dr. Chapman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Jeffery E Chapman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEmergency Physicians Medical Group, 2000 Green Rd Ste 300, Ann Arbor, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffery E Chapman in this video.
Dr. Jeffery E Chapman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.