Dr. Jeffery E Chapman Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jeffery E Chapman?

Excellent

Very intellegent, thoughtful doctor. You can tell his hearts in it. Highly recomend Dr Chapman.

Run, don't walk

I wish there was a way to rate "no stars," or even negative stars... this guy deserves it. We took our 3-year old to the ER and Dr. Chapman was our attending physician. He had absolutely no bedside manner. You'd expect him to check on his patient at least once over the course of a 9-hour hospital stay. Nope, he didn't. In fact, I listened to him talk to his mother on his cell phone, while we waited, and waited, and waited (I'd feel differently if the hospital was swamped... but it wasn't). You'd expect a doctor to let you know about test results and what they mean. Nope. Not even for the CT scan that we had to subject our daughter to on his recommendation. You'd expect some sort of diagnosis/recommendation as to treating the ailment that brought you in. Nope. I cannot reiterate enough how terrible this doctor is. I wouldn't wish him on my worst enemy.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Jeffery E Chapman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.