Dr. Jeffery J Cherney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffery J Cherney?

Poor management

I scheduled a get acquainted visit with this physician, because my other OB was planning to close his practice on my due date. For a 15 min meet and greet visit I got charged for a level 4 40 min consultation visit. This is probably the fault of the poor management and not (only) the doctor though. I feel that they simply took advantage of my situation. So sad.... Fortunately my husband is a physician and picked up that a consultation code cannot be charged without a referral and after a month of calling and talking we could have them change the coding for a level 3 new patient visit. Still waiting for the new bill... Beware of incorrect coding and a possiblity of charging for a Get Acquainted visit.

Love Dr.Cherney he has delivered two of my three daughters.