Dr. Jeffery Ford Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jeffery Ford?

Posted on May 27th, 2017

Dr. Ford is excellent. He changed my life 180 degrees from bad to great. Very caring Doctor. He is very smart.

Posted on April 29th, 2015

Best Doctor I have ever seen. Puts a lot of thought in your case.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 11th, 2014

Dr. Ford is very professional and thorough. I feel confident in his care. Doctors like him are unusual anymore.

some help but alot fell through the cracks

Posted on February 27th, 2012

I was pleased to find a dr that was going to go one step at at time to find out my issues but that backfired fast. I was wanting to look at getting off so many drugs if truely not necc. It was battle in doing this I felt I was made to feel ignorant or over anxious. I was not getting appointments set at the labs by the staff correctly and many labs had totbe redone with correcr orders from the dr. THE FRONT STAFF GREAT the health staff was lacking in many ways. I last was given an antibiotic to help clear up bronchitis and that was a wrong diagnosis I got so sick over the weekend I went to a ready med and the dr there said it was a virus and I should not be on Antibiotics and 5 weeks later I still am trying to heal my GUT AND the constent indigestion trieing to eat something more than jello rice crackers sprite and broth. Also it was an antibiotic the was like cipro and my chart says no ciprobecause it caused tenton tears in the past. I went to a womens clinic and starting to feel so much better and off all but 2 of 7 meds. It was wheening off for my body was hooked on them.... I feel my case should of been passed over to a specialist or an endrocronaligist by the dr.ford we were getting no where fast and tons of set backs for over 1 yr. I was so tiered of being sick. Desperate to get my life back. I found out a lot of natural ways to address my health issues at the womens clinic and bioidentical haromone replacement has me smilling again and getting back on track.

Great Doc