Dr. Jeffrey Higginbotham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Higginbotham?

Greatly satisfied

Posted on October 19th, 2017

Dr. Higginbotham helped ease my hip pain. I could hardly walk. Pain is gone about 90%. I can deal with what remains. Can't recommend this doctor enough.

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Excellent doctor!

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Dr. Higginbotham is awesome. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on December 11th, 2015

Amazing doctor with amazing staff!!

Awsome Dr.

Posted on May 29th, 2015

We have a Dr. in Marble Falls that offers the same services as Dr. Higginbotham but I drive 130miles round trip. He is knowledgeable and his bedside manner is amazing. They are also the most courteous staff I have ever dealt with. I have always been seen within 5 minutes of my appointment and when you call the automated system and push 3 to talk to the medical staff a nurse actually answers the phone, I have never had to leave a message. They also have always gotten with the Dr. that day and answered my concerns before the office closes. I'm a retired nurse so I know a good Dr. when I have one. Dr. Higginbotham is also associated with the NeuroTexas group and Dr. Douglas Fox is the best Neuro Surgeon in Austin in my opinion. You will love these guys.

Review for Dr. Jeffrey Higginbotham Round Rock TX

Posted on May 29th, 2014

Dr. Higginbotham spends time with his patients explaining your condition on layman's term. Unlike the past Pain Management doctors I've been, he gives options and other practical recommendations before he decides on treatment regimen. He is professional and respectful!! I'm glad I found this clinic. My appointment was not until few weeks out, but I had an unreasonable pain. His staff promptly returned my call and squeezed me in the next day (happened to have a last minute cancellation ;-)). I love the feeling that the staff also cared and are very respectful! Thanks so much!

Posted on August 17th, 2017