Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffery Johnson
Dr. Jeffery Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Macon, GA, with another office in Valdosta, GA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Coliseum Hospital Medical Center, Medical Center Of Central Ga and South Georgia Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffery Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 5
Unbelievable! On my first visit to Dr Johnson I was so impressed, I felt as though I was the only patient he had. At 6:15pm, my phone rang, I was stunned, it was Dr Johnson, he actually called me after clinic hours, with the results of my lab tests and he spoke with me about his concerns. Unbelievable! Dr Johnson actually called my home again the following day to check on how I was doing. Aside from office visits no doctor has ever called me at my home. As far as I'm concerned Dr. Johnson is one outstanding doctor.
Dr. Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Medical Center Of Central Ga
South Georgia Medical Center
27 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffery Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macon, GA.