Dr. Jeffery Johnson Is this you?

3.0

Posted on January 16th, 2016

Unbelievable! On my first visit to Dr Johnson I was so impressed, I felt as though I was the only patient he had. At 6:15pm, my phone rang, I was stunned, it was Dr Johnson, he actually called me after clinic hours, with the results of my lab tests and he spoke with me about his concerns. Unbelievable! Dr Johnson actually called my home again the following day to check on how I was doing. Aside from office visits no doctor has ever called me at my home. As far as I'm concerned Dr. Johnson is one outstanding doctor.

Posted on December 14th, 2015