Dr. Jeffery Kile Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jeffery Kile?

Big meanie

Posted on July 25th, 2015

He was very rude to us first time parents. Dr Kile acted like I was bothering him with all my questions. Maybe they were dumb but I am a new mom. I felt like I was bothering him. It was an awkward situation to say the least.

We like Dr. Kile at Ped Assoc

Posted on July 8th, 2013

We like Dr. Kile for our daughter's care. He is straight forward and tells it like it is, which I respect. I do not see him as arrogant at all. The staff has always been nothing but friendly and I have never had much of a wait. He takes the time to answer your questions and I never felt rushed out as I have with other offices.

A wonderful Pediatrician

Posted on May 16th, 2013

He has been my daughters Pediatrician since birth (4y) and is now my newborn sons. I have nothing but respect for him. He is kind and knowledgeable and great with my children. I highly recommend him for your children's care.

Posted on May 8th, 2013

Dr. Kile is an outstanding physician with amazing clinical skills. He is 100% supportive of breast feeding and works closely with the lactation consultant to assure your children have a great experience breast feeding. He also practices what he preaches as all of his children breast fed far past their first birthday. He has amazing guidance and patience about starting foods and consults with occupational therapists and dietitians to assure you and your baby have a great experience. He acknowledges the risks of co-sleeping, however will help you to create a sleep habit that works for your family. He is the type of doctor that is happy to answer your questions and address your concerns outside the office, whether on the soccer field or at a grocery store and the children will run to give him a high five.

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

He is on an ego trip and not concerned about his patient. He talks down to parents and is highly offended if you dare ask him a question.

Likes Sheeple

Posted on March 3rd, 2013

If you don't really care about your child's healthcare, if don't use your brain to think about healthcare choices and are content with whatever the doctor dictates to you, then Dr. Kile may be right for you. If you actually care about your child's health and have questions and input about caring for you child, then Dr. Kile is definitely not right for you.

Arrogant

Posted on December 13th, 2011

I've never met a more arrogant doctor. He refusing to recognize the American Academy of Pediatrics recommendation of no solids before 6 months. I wouldn't reccomend Dr. Kile to my worst enemy.

Posted on August 19th, 2011

Not very breastfeeding friendly, pro cry it out, anti co-sleeping. Very pushy.

We love Dr. Kile

Posted on April 28th, 2011

We haven't had any problems with Dr. Kile. He took our kids on as new patients after a horrible horrible experience we had with our first pediatrician, and we have no complaints with Dr. Kile's services or that of the staff at Kingston Pediatrics. They're gracious to never turn us away even if we're 15 minutes late for an appointment, and they never even mention anything about being on time the next time. I've never been turned away when I needed a last minute sick appointment with Dr. Kile...no matter how booked he is, he will still see our sick children. I love the Kingston Pediatrics office, because even if our doctor isn't in, we can always get an appointment with someone else at the last minute, and their after hours 24/7 on call service has saved many a sleepless night for me.

Posted on April 20th, 2011

It seems people like to use web sites like this when they have an axe to grind. We love Dr. Kile. The above comments from the other reviewer are terrible. Obviously if the office "asked you to leave" there must be more to the story. Nurses should be more professional.

Posted on August 12th, 2010

I would never recommend Dr. Kile to anyone! He tried to send my daughter to get bloodwork and a catheterization for a urine sample when she had a cough and a runny nose. There are too many hands in the pot at that office. Dr. Kile is arrogant. When he gave wrong orders for my daughter he was rude when I questioned them and then never even apologized for his mistake. When I expressed my concerns they told me I was not to come back to the office! He never follows up with patients. He never calls back with lab results,etc. I am a nurse and have worked with many physicians but none as unprofessional as he.

Posted on November 20th, 2016