Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffery J Kuhn has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Hearing Disorders
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Kuhn preformed surgery on our young daughter in May 2009 for tubes and as any first time parent we was a nervous reck, but Dr. Kuhn was very professionial and took great care of our daughter. The surgery was a sucess and over before we knew it and our daughter was treated above and beyond. Thank you Dr. Kuhn & Staff.
33 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Jeffery J Kuhn accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBayview Physician Services Pc, 3241 Western Branch Blvd, Chesapeake, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffery J Kuhn in this video.
Dr. Jeffery J Kuhn is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Chesapeake, VA.