Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jeffery J Lafleur
Dr. Jeffery J Lafleur, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ville Platte, LA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffery J Lafleur has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jeffery J Lafleur has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Jeffery J Lafleur has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeffery J Lafleur is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 14
My husband is chronically ill and has been seen by numerous doctors throughout the years. Dr.Jake is without a doubt one of the top three doctors he has seen. He is kind and has much compassiom. He is not afraid to try new thngs. The one thing I remember that he told my husband at the beginning of his care was the he would never know my husband's body better than my husband would. He told him to pay attention to what his body was telling him and that they would work together as a team to make him as well as they could. He has proven though the years that he meant what he said. He listens to my husband and does not "dictate", as so many have in the past. Dr. Jake is one of the best we have ever seen. Unfortunately, we have seen more than I can count. I believe him to be one of the finest doctors I have ever had the pleasure of kmowing. I recommend him highly.
17 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Jeffery J Lafleur accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEvangeline Primary Care, 503 Jack Miller Rd Ste B, Ville Platte, LA
Dr. Jeffery J Lafleur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ville Platte, LA.