Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffery N Levine DO
Dr. Jeffery N Levine, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lancaster, PA, with other offices in Stevens, PA and Lancaster, PA . He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Levine is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffery N Levine has 3 locations
2112 Harrisburg Pike Ste 312
Lancaster, PA 17601
67 W Church St
Stevens, PA 17578
2110 Harrisburg Pike Ste 310
Lancaster, PA 17601
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffery N Levine has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jeffery N Levine has the following 8 expertise
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Biopsy
- Kidney Disease
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Dr. Levine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Jeffery N Levine Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jeffery N Levine's office for more information.
2112 Harrisburg Pike Ste 312 Lancaster, PA : (717) 544-3232
67 W Church St Stevens, PA 17578
2110 Harrisburg Pike Ste 310 Lancaster, PA 17601
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffery N Levine is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.