3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jeffery M Taylor?

You can easily find a better choice

Be prepared to wait two hours or more to see this doctor after your scheduled appointment time. If he screws up and gives you the wrong prescription meds you will have to find someone else to help you through the problem, he does not return all calls......

Patient who lost patience

I am so tired of driving 30 miles to their office to have to sit and wait, and wait and wait and wait and wait. Today was the last straw for me. Not only was I past my appointment time by 50 minutes but they were calling others ahead of me who had arrived after me. It made me wish I had kept my original appointment time when they called at 4:55pm the night before asking me to change it. I don't care if there aren't enough service providers in Paducah. They need to quit overbooking appointments and disrespecting their patients. Dr. Taylor is nice enough but no one should be left sitting for an appointment as long as you do there its just unprofessional

Dr. Jeffery M Taylor is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Paducah, KY.