Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey D Maynard MD
Dr. Jeffrey D Maynard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pleasanton, CA. His specialties include Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey D Maynard has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jeffrey D Maynard has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Jeffrey D Maynard is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey D Maynard - Posted on January 19th, 2019
Doc was always kind and patient with my boys.. He took care of my oldest from the time he was 7 months old until he was 18 years. He also took care of my youngest from birth until he was 18 years.. Doc always took care to find out a correct diagnosis when my boys had any health issue and treated them wisely until they were well.. I would always recommend Dr. Jeffrey Maynard to take care of any child..
Wonderful, Thoughtful, Caring Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey D Maynard - Posted on June 19th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey D Maynard - Posted on August 17th, 2015
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey D Maynard Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsBAYSIDE MEDICAL GROUP, 5720 Stoneridge Mall Rd Ste 240, Pleasanton, CA
Dr. Jeffrey D Maynard is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pleasanton, CA.