Dr. Jeffery Morgan Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jeffery Morgan?

Caring, compassionate and gifted Dr

I love Dr Morgan, he explained everything about my surgery, answered all of my questions, made me feel at ease with the surgery.

Wish I would have researched better before going to him!

I had a partial hysterectomy and bladder suspension procedure 2 years ago this Summer. I did not realize how bad of an experience I would have, I was told this would be an outpatient procedure but was not told I'd be sent home 25 miles one way with packing and a catheter to only have to get up and out of bed and drive back the very next morning to have this removed!!! Such an uncomfortable night and horrible experience for me and my husband. While I was in the recovery room at he surgery center my husband was told that if my blood pressure kept dropping I would have to be rushed across the street to the hospital Dr. Morgan was told of my condition but never came back in the room instead he told them to release me as they had to clear the center out by 5, which is the time they close. When I asked about having my surgery in the hospital I was given every reason why I shouldn't and because HE preferred using the surgery center! Little did I know, I didn't have to come up with my out of pocket up front at the hospital like I did at the surgery center plus the anesthesia, as long as I spent the night in the hospital, I could be billed and the insurance would help a lot more, wonder what payoff deal he has with the surgery center! Money hungry not genuinely involved with his patients if you ask me!

This Doctor is AMANZING!!

I've never felt more comfortable with my Doctor. He talks to me like I'm a person and not just a "test subject". I will definitely not be switching OBGYNs any time soon, because I literally have a good experience every doctor visits.

Terrible experience, never go to this "doctor"

I still have nightmares about what happened to me. It was my first child born 3 months ago. First, Every time I went to see him before the birth I was rushed and he never left me enought time to ask questions. Then, the day my son was born, this "doctor" showed up when my baby was already outside and it was a high risk delivery. Things went wrong during labor, my baby was in risk and me too. I was scared and had many questions and the nurses didn't know anything and couldn't go wake the doctor up to ask him. He came at the very last minute half asleep with pillow marks on his face and red eyes. He was in a bad mood and didn't say a word or make any eye contact with me or my family there. Plus, he almost drop my baby once he was out. I found out later he was going on vacation the next days and was working many shifts to make extra money. I was frustrated to feel like the special moment of having my first baby was totally ruined for me and my family. 6 days after the delivery I found out my stitches tore cause he didn't do a good job and since he was already on vacation another doctor had to perform surgery on me. Its been more than 3 months and I haven't recovered completly from this episotomy reconstruction I had to have. Oh... To add more mess to this terrible experience, dr Morgan's office gave the wrong info about me to the hospital. They mixed my info with another patient and I delivered under antibiotics and other medication that I didn't even need and were a big risk for me and my baby's life. They also had the wrong type of blood and I only knew about this when I was leaving the hospital. I could have died if they put the wrong type of blood into my system. I would never in my life go to this doctor again and wouldn't recomend him to anyone.

My hero!

Dr. Morgan did a partial hysterectomy and bladder suspension on me in 2000 when he was in Amarillo, Tx. He was an awesome person to work with, easy to talk to and made me able to understand what he was talking about. At the time of my surgery he said that I would probably need to have my bladder suspended again in 5 years or so but i'm at 12 years and going strong. Love this man!

Excellent OB -GYN - High Risk

I have been seeing Dr. Morgan for 4 years now. He guided me through my first high risk pregnancy, and is now taking care of my second high risk pregnancy. He is always professional, caring and always takes time to answer my questions. He is also very gentle during all procedures. After we suffered a miscarriage, he was caring enough to visit with me about my mental health as well as my physical health. Glad to have him as a Dr.

Great Physician

I usually go to a Dr once and never go back, because by the end of the appt I feel rushed and dissatisfied. However I have been seeing Dr. Morgan for 4yrs. I have never felt more comfortable with any other Dr. The staff is awesome and they make you feel so comfortable. As long as he is in practice, I will continue to see him.

average patient

Dr. Morgan seems bothered by my presence in his office. He is too busy for me. He offers medical advice without adequate information to support that ...

Nice guy, needs work as a doctor

My biggest complaint about Dr. Morgan is his beside manner and time he spends with me at each appt. It always seems like your just one more number in the day that he needs to get through before he can head home. He never leaves me enough time to process information he tells me at each appt. to ask him questions. I always leave feeling rushed through.

Dr. Jeffery Morgan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.