- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. W J Page MD
Dr. W J Page, MD is a doctor primarily located in Jamestown, NY, with other offices in Utica, NY and New Hartford, NY( and 2 other locations). His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. W J Page has 4 locations
Dr. W J Page has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. W J Page has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Graduated in 1980
Dr. W J Page Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. W J Page
Dr. Page grew up in Spencerport, New York before attending Michigan State University where he received both a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Science Degree. He graduated from Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, Michigan then went on to complete his internship and residency at Butterworth Hospital in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Dr. Page is Board Certified and is a Fellow in the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. He is also a member of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists. Dr. Page began his practice in Canandaigua in 1984 and joined the Canandaigua Medical Group in 1989. Dr. Page and his wife, Kathryn, a Social Studies teacher at the Canandaigua Middle School, live in Canandaigua and have three children, Nathan, Alex, and Laura. The Michigan State Spartans and the Buffalo Bills are two of his "Personal Favorites." Dr. Page also enjoys biking, running, ice hockey, skiing (water, downhill, and cross country), watching movies, and reading. Dr. Page’s "Personal Highlights" include: delivering 4,000 babies (as of June 2000) and biking from Canandaigua to Boston, Massachusetts;Burlington, Vermont; and Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.