Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jeffery Ratliff
Dr. Jeffery Ratliff, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Abingdon, VA. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Ratliff is affiliated with Norton Community Hospital, Beckley Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Johnston Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffery Ratliff has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Jeffery Ratliff has the following 2 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Holistic Health
Dr. Jeffery Ratliff has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Ratliff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Norton Community Hospital
Beckley Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Johnston Memorial Hospital
Bristol Regional Med Center
8 Years Experience
West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions391 Falls Dr NW, Abingdon, VA
Dr. Jeffery Ratliff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abingdon, VA.