Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffery J Rowe has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Jeffery J Rowe has the following 12 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Nerve Damage
- Back Pain
Dr. Jeffery J Rowe has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeffery J Rowe is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Had terrible pain in back. Received 3 injections that did not help because the MRI did not show where it emanated from. Dr. Rowe tried different areas & did not get the correct area. This was quite unsatisfactory. Also, he also put me on Neurontin.. Dosage was too high and I found it dangerous to drive and function. I was disoriented. I phoned his office & left message that it was important for him to phone me. He never did. Days later receptionist said I should come in because he was too busy to return my call. How unprofessional!!
If it wasn't for Dr. Rowe I may have wandered around in a stupor because of the amount of pain and the run-around my Workman Comp Company put me through. Now the pain is manageable and we are working towards getting even under more control. I am trying to avoid surgery and may just have a chance with Dr. Rowe and all the Great people at Mail Line Spine!
Dr. Rowe is both a good doctor and person. He really care about me and my injuries and prescribes treatments accordingly. I don't feel I have enough knowledge about ongoing cortisone shot treatments and feel as though that should have been provided with absolute full disclosure of all risks, but nonetheless I recommend Dr. Rowe to anyone suffering from ongoing pain of the spine..
Dr Rowe is fantastic - he sits patiently and answers all of my questions, always.
I went to Dr. Rowe for pain management. MRI's did not located cause of my intense lower back pain. Saw Dr. Rowe 4 different times, each for an injection in my spine--in different locations. I felt like it was hit or miss, because he did not know best area to inject. After the third injection, I reported bad side-effects from the steroid injections. Research shows that 3 injections is the maximum in one time period. Dr. Rowe said four would not hurt (all were within a short period of time). He never processed my negative feedback after the 3rd injection. My hair started falling out, developed Moon Face, severe leg cramps... Also, Dr. Rowe's receptionist stated she would relay my message to him and she would get back to me. I had called because oral medication he gave me had severe side effects. I had to insist that I needed to speak to him personally. Dr. Rowe is not one to speak to patients when they call, even in an emergency. Receptions discourages phone calls. He is also too quick to give steroid injections. I have no faith in his medical abilities, and would recommend to go to someone else--- more conservative and more caring and better qualified.
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Jeffery J Rowe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMain Line Spine, 700 S Henderson Rd Ste 335, King Of Prussia, PA
Dr. Jeffery J Rowe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near King Of Prussia, PA.