Dr. Jeffery Schul Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Jeffery Schul?

Great Doctor!

Posted on January 30th, 2017

I have very complex Asthma problems. He has always been able to solve them.

Posted on August 14th, 2015

Dr. Schul is an excellent doctor.

Worst experience

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

This was by far one of the most poorly run practices and inept doctors I have ever seen. The staff is rude and dismissive. They were terrible at following up. They told me I could give my daughter peanut butter but - after moving to a new allergist - we learned my daughter actually has a severe peanut allergy. I'm stunned they are still allowed to see patients.

Posted on December 5th, 2014

Dr.Schul and his staff were unfriendly, and I don't feel like he cared about solving any of the issues I was having. All workers had a level of disinterest which doesn't make sense because the office wasn't even busy. I immediately scheduled another appointment with a different allergist due to lack of time spent with me explaining the allergies I do have. He simply told me what I had and gave me a packet and left the room. Do NOT recommend, as a fellow health care provider the office should know better.

Posted on January 31st, 2013

I recently saw Dr Schul for a food allergy/ skin itching issue. I felt like he really listened to my concerns and did a very thorough exam. The nurse who performed the skin testing on me was very knowledgeable and gave me lots of great information related to food allergies. I would definitely recommend Dr Schul and his staff!!

Posted on June 17th, 2010

he came into the room and asked me what he could do for me today. Never introduced himself. I fel the didnt listen to me when I was telling him about my problem. He rushed me through that, then when I got tested he got mad at the nurse ( and in my opinion he was rude to her), because the "histamine didnt show up", (???). I feel he blamed the nurse for bad technique. After the testing, he told me what I was allergic to, went over a few precautions, and told me to come back in 2 -3 weeks. The nurse came in with some mold dishes and some handouts and I was dismissed. Did not schedule another appointment. I will just follow up with my PCP

Posted on July 12th, 2017