Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffery D Sellers
Dr. Jeffery D Sellers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Dr. Sellers is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Shea and Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffery D Sellers has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Jeffery D Sellers has the following 3 expertise
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
Dr. Jeffery D Sellers has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Jeffery D Sellers is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Feb 19 2008 Was the day that ruined my life! I had a 4 level facet joint injection for minor achiness and walked out in screaming pain. I now have had 4 surgeries and suffer permanente nerve damage. I have never been able to work or function normally again. I live with chronic pain daily. It was the day that ruined my life.
I disclosed information, up front, in my patient record that would have contraindicated both medications Dr. Sellers prescribed for me. I shared with both Dr. Sellers and his staff the physical pain and the side effects I was enduring, both as a result of the improper Rx. I felt as though I was being ignored. Honestly, I got the feeling they didn't believe me. After a month and a half I am looking for someone else.
this Dr. is as incompetent as he is without conscience. He has no regard concern or empathy for his patients. Even after he destroys their lives.
Dr. Sellers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Jeffery D Sellers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsJeffery Sellers Md, 9755 N 90th St Ste B230, Scottsdale, AZ
Dr. Jeffery D Sellers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.