Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffery S Snyder
Dr. Jeffery S Snyder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tallahassee, FL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Snyder is affiliated with North Florida Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffery S Snyder has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Jeffery S Snyder has the following 6 expertise
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
Dr. Jeffery S Snyder is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Snyder is a caring capable surgeon. Yes I would choose him again. He explained the procedure and any options I would have. He sets follow up visits to insure the proper healing. He is an asset to Capital Regional health care providers groups.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
I had heat attack and needed urgent bypass surgery, stenting was out do to bifurcation, and as a Jehovah's Witness and not taking whole blood Dr Snyder happily respected my beliefs and agreed to do bloodless open heart surgery, He as well as his team did and excellent job since I had a 90%,80%,70%,30% blockages and a very low blood count, his team spent 3-4 weeks getting my rbc,hct up to a level he could perform the surgery. Its been 4 weeks since surgery and I am walking 20-30 minutes a day with no problems, DR Snyder is an excellent Surgeon
Dr. Snyder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Jeffery S Snyder accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCapital Regional Heart And Lung Associates, 2770 Capital Medical Blvd Ste 109C, Tallahassee, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffery S Snyder in this video.
Dr. Jeffery S Snyder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.