Dr. Jeffery Stambough Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffery Stambough?

patient

Posted on November 5th, 2016

Posted on February 26th, 2016

Dr. Stambaugh has operated on me three times. I have had both knees replaced a second time and a hip replacement by him. Dr. Stambaugh did not do my knee replacement the first time. I can not praise him enough. I had no compilations with any of the surgeries. I insisted on going home early after my first knee revision. He advised against it but finally agreed. He called me later at home and the next day also. He is a great man besides being an excellence Doctor. I have and would recommend him to anyone needing orthopedic surgery.

Posted on December 27th, 2015

Despite what you may read about Dr. Stambough on the Internet, in my opinion he is a top notch physician. He has performed both anterior and posterior surgery on my back and attended my other back problems through the years. In fact I have an appointment with him in the morning

Posted on August 26th, 2011

Great surgeon..Explains procedures & diagnosis..Great bedside manner, visits daily and makes you feel confident. Would recommend him to all.

Great surgeon/doctor

Posted on July 24th, 2009

Dr. Stambough is an incredible orthopedic surgeon, he has done multiple surgerys on members of my family, including hip and knee replacements. He truly saved my fathers life after my dad had an infection that settled in his hip joint,Dr. Stambough is compassionate, caring and an incredible surgeon. I would trust him with any member of my family.

Almost a God

Posted on March 10th, 2009

Dr. Stambough is the greatest doctor I've ever had. In 2006, at age 52, he totally reconstructed my spine due to my scoliosis, and I'm now in great shape to go through my senior citizen years. There was a night and day difference between Dr. Stambough and a previous scoliosis doctor I consulted. Dr.Stambough spent as much time as I needed to deal with questions and concerns, and he does the same when I go to my follow-up visits. He truly cared about me as a person and took his time in deciding on my treatment. I highly recommend him, and I have proof that a hospital president said that he would send his family to Dr.Stambough if anyone needed his expertise. You can't go wrong with him if you need any back help!

he really blows!!

Posted on December 31st, 2008

went to see Dr.Stambough he seemed like i was in his way he had better things to do then to deal with me

Dr. Stambough is GREAT!

Posted on September 9th, 2008

Dr. Stambough is a very intelligent man. He helped me when I thought there was no hope left. Thank you so much Dr. Stambough, I can now live a more enriched life with my loved ones.

Posted on September 23rd, 2017