Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffery R Taylor has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jeffery R Taylor has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Jeffery R Taylor has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeffery R Taylor is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
We love Dr. Taylor. He has been our pediatrician for 7 years and 3 children. Our son was born with an undiagnosed heart condition that required immediate surgery in the first few days of life. Dr. Taylor helped diagnose it and arrange the best specialists. He really helped us during that crazy crisis. Our son is almost 6 years old and thriving now. His staff is super friendly and the kids love the office. Great parking too which is important when you have 3 kids aged 7 and under!
Dr. Taylor is a nice doctor but hes nurse Cindy is very cold, shes not a kids friendly, shes rude, short. I been in the waiting room waiting to be room and I see other nurses telling others mom " were running behind, go get some lunch and i call you when doc is ready". I wish Dr. Taylor can get a new nurse thats a kids friendly!!
This pediatrician was our pediatrician for the first year of my child's life. In that time, Dr. Taylor wrote off my child's respiratory illness as an illness that needed to be "waited out." That year, my child was up through the night struggling with congestion that would cause vomiting and leave him crying for hours. I would go to Dr. Taylor asking how to address this - talk about my concerns with this longterm illness on my child. Talk about my concerns for serious food allergies that may be compounding the illness. I was treated like an anxious mother. I was written completely off. Fast forward to our first visit with a new pediatrician - we are immediately referred to two specialists. My child was put on a round of medications that finally help in the healing process. Serious food allergies are diagnosed and finally I can address them. The fallout from a year of this pediatrician's poor care and dismissive attitude - my child has asthma (directly caused by a respiratory illness being allowed to go on for so long not addressed) and had to go through 2 years of catching up (therapies 7 times a week) because children that sick don't progress. Would I recommend this pediatrician? Never.
- University Of California San Diego School Of Medicine
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Jeffery R Taylor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPediatric And Adolescent Medicine, 1190 Baker St Ste 103, Costa Mesa, CA
Dr. Jeffery R Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Costa Mesa, CA.