Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffory F Thomas
Dr. Jeffory F Thomas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Texarkana, TX. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with Wadley Regional Medical Center. Dr. Thomas has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffory F Thomas has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Thomas is fantastic! One of the best family practices doctors I have ever seen. He defines what a doctor should be like. His nurses are excellent and personable and will go out of their way to explain things. Wait times are sometimes unreasonable. This is because he doesn't rush thru patients. Ask the nurse what the real wait time is after you arrive and go get a cup of coffee.
Dr. Thomas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Arkanas Medical Center
Dr. Jeffory F Thomas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCollom & Carney Clinic-Main Clinic, 5002 Cowhorn Creek Rd, Texarkana, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffory F Thomas in this video.
Dr. Jeffory F Thomas is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Texarkana, TX.