Dr. Jeffrey Bourne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Bourne?

Posted on June 20th, 2017

I have been with Dr. Bourne for over 15 years he has been with my kids since the beginning. Dr. Bourne is amazing, caring doctor. I've never had an issue with him . I have referred about 80% of my family and friends through out the 15 years and I have never heard a complaint. At some point my insurance did not cover Dr. Bourne and me and my husband were willing and able to pay cash until I found an insurance with him on the list. To all of this; he continues to show me the same respect I show him and overall and amazing doctor to my Girls. And lets not forget the loving Martha!!!

Posted on September 16th, 2015

I am pregnant with my first child and i had some time to meet and greet potential pediatricians in the area. When I called to make a consultation with the doctor a very rude receptionist told me that they don't do that. If this type of cold rude behavior is indicative of how they behave there, then I am happy that I found this out now.

Excellent Children's Doctor!

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Dr. Bourne is an excellent doctor ! It's hard to find a Doctor who actually cares and is concerned for your children's health. I have never met a doctor who has soo much patience with children like Dr. Bourne. I highly recommend him! His staff is very helpful as well.

Front desk NOT very hellpful

Posted on February 24th, 2014

Office help is not very helpful. Especially when school/camp forms need to be filled out. Long wait for appts. Would not recommend this dr.

We're Very Sad to Leave

Posted on January 24th, 2014

After two years, we've had to switch healthcare providers and Dr. Bourne wasn't on the list of approved pediatricians. But we will sincerely miss him! He's been wonderful: caring, prompt, and a wonderful presence with children. At first, we worried that he was too hands off, since nothing seems to faze the man. But we came to realize that his calming presence was really a great counterweight to the overly freaked out first time parents we were (or are). Staff (Shanae!) is also fantastic -- much, much, much better than average. I hope she's richly rewarded. The downsides of the office are that it's in a slightly older space, not a glitzy as, say, Soho Pediatrics, and the office does seem to be short staffed. Shanae works about three jobs at the same time, I think. The upside is that the level of care from Dr. Bourne is probably in the 95th percentile of what you can find in the city. Accepts many different types of insurance (just not ours, sadly).

Great Doctor

Posted on September 11th, 2013

Love Dr. Bourne and the PAs, nurse Martha and the staff! Always accommodates me as a working mom.

Only see dr. Bourne at the office

Posted on December 22nd, 2011

Excellent Doctor and Staff

Posted on December 22nd, 2010

Dr. Bourne and his staff are caring, professional, and understanding. I hoghly recommend. My two daughters go to the WNY office. Wait can be long, but it is worth it in my opinion. And when my children were infants, I did not have to wait in the main waiting are, which I appreciated.

Poor Front of Office

Posted on June 21st, 2010

My phone calls are not returned promptly or at all. Little time is spent answering my questions. Often told to call to get answers. Switching to Premier Pediatrics on recommendations from other local mothers.

Posted on May 16th, 2016