Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey A Brink has the following 1 specialty
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants. Kidney disease, diabetes, cystic fibrosis and serious infections are just a few reasons you might need a transplant.
Your surgeon will consult with you prior to the operation for a pre-transplant evaluation and they will see you through your healing process to ensure you have no complications. Some surgeons get additional training and education on pediatric transplants to provide special care to children.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr Brink was my transplant surgeon for a liver transplant in December 2011. I was in a coma, given a day to day prognosis - I was rated a 43 (out of 40) on the MELD scale and was #1 on the transplant list - a liver became available in 6 days. I was not expected to survive the surgery given my overall grave condition (suffering from the beginning of multiple organ failure). By the grace of God and Dr Brink and his staff, I survived. I spent 2 more months in recovery and rehabilitation. I am nothing short of a miracle, which Dr Brink acknowledged - but he gave his very best to save a relatively young new mother, wife, daughter at al. I will forever be thankful for a wonderful, skilled, and compassionate doctor. Lisa Graham
21 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey A Brink accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArizona Transplant Associates Pc, 2218 N 3rd St, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey A Brink in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey A Brink is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.