- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey A Clark has 2 locations
Dr. Jeffrey A Clark has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jeffrey A Clark has the following 14 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jeffrey A Clark Accepts the Following Insurance
- 2351 Hudson Rd Cedar Falls , IA 50614
- 2351 Hudson Rd Ste 001 Cedar Falls , IA : (319) 273-5275
More about Dr. Jeffrey A Clark
Dr. Clark works in Cedar Falls, IA and 1 other location and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Clark is affiliated with UnityPoint Health Allen Hospital.